Wow! Long time in between posts! Here's what little miss trouble-maker has been up to...
Gymnastics...
Disneyland w/ Grandma & Auntie Katie...
We had passes. =)
(She walks better in them than I do.)

Kasey's 3rd Bday Party...

Another broken arm...
Same arm, different bone. The elbow this time. She explains how it happened..."I was a monkey jumping on the bed and I fell down and got hurty."

Kase giving me a ride...
Dodger playoffs...
Dorothy... making a phone call before the party...
Our little vampire and her next victim...
(She carried that rat everywhere for 4 days straight. So many people were freaked out by it. They thought I was crazy for letting her carry around a fake rat. =P )
The school halloween parade with Connor & Camille...
Sally, Connor & Evan (her best buds) playing ring around the rosies in the spiderman bounce house.
Julia giving rides to all the kids... literally... =)
Pinata!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment